Forum Parks Alice Strona Główna Parks Alice
Alice Parks

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Gerard Deulofeu Barcelona Jersey

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Parks Alice Strona Główna -> nochloradil
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
xiaoming

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 12, 2018 07:52    Temat postu: Gerard Deulofeu Barcelona Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

Clueless about fly fishing?
Me too!
I have been really curious about this sport for some time now. I?ve seen it done countless of times.

Tried it.

Failed.

People have endlessly and tirelessly Ryan McDonagh Jersey , with their utmost patience and understanding tried to rub off some fly fishing skills on me - but to no avail.

I have resorted to reading, for now. I decided that whatever I can?t do, I might as well LEARN - even just in theory. It helps. I think of my self right now as ?A work in progress?.

Let?s all learn the basics. DEFINITION OF TERMS!
A brief definition about some terms I need to know about fly fishing.

What is Fly Fishing?
Fly fishing is an ancient and distinct angling method, developed primarily for salmonids (trout and salmon Ryan Kesler Jersey , mostly) and now extended to other species such as pike, bass, and carp, as well as a wide range of salt water species.

Fly casting is gripping or holding a fly rod correctly and to adopt the correct stance to maintain comfort and balance. The most basic rule to casting is based on the way a clock looks. Your head points straight up to 12:00 Phil Kessel Jersey , your cast (the tip of your rod) should go back to 10:00 and then forward to 2:00, releasing your line at the end of the forward motion. It is a common mistake to dip the rod below those two positions and almost always ends in a line tangle!

Angler. (Does that have anything to do with Math? I hate Math!)
That would be YOU silly! Someday, IF you learn how to fly fish, you will be called an angler. A person catching fish or shellfish with no intent to sell Patrick Kane Jersey , this includes people keeping the catch or people that practice the ?Catch and Release? method (highly recommended).

The Essentials ? If you don?t have a complete list of these, you?re NOT Fly Fishing!

Fly Fishing rods are long, thin, flexible rods sometimes made of bamboo Mike Komisarek Jersey , but more recently from man-made materials. Fly rods tend to have large diameter eyes (or guides) spaced along the rod to help control the movement of relatively thick fly line. To aid in the freedom of movement required to skillfully cast with a fly rod, there is usually little to no butt (handle) extending below the fishing reel. Although fly rods are mainly used for casting from fixed positions, they can also be used for trolling for fish.

Fishing Reel is a device used for the deployment and retrieval of fishing line using a spool mounted on an axle. They are used in conjunction with the fly rod and are attached to the base or handle of the rod.

Fishing line is any cord made for fishing. Important parameters of a fishing line are its length, material Max Pacioretty Jersey , and weight (thicker, sturdier lines are more visible to fish). The refractive index is also important?lines with a refractive index similar to water are almost invisible to fish. The most important parameter in deciding what line to use is its strength. This is the amount of weight the line can hold before snapping. One must balance the trade-off between strength and visibility.

Flies as Bait? Are you kidding?
Flies or Artificial flies are constructed ? "tied" onto a hook with thread, fur, feathers and other materials ? in sizes and colors to match naturally occurring food or simply to excite a fish.

You will be considered a well equipped fly fisher if you bring waders Matt Niskanen Jersey , wading boots, vest net, polarized sunglasses to protect your eyes and see through the reflection on the water, a hat for the harsh sun Kyle Palmieri Jersey , sun block and bug dope (bug repellant) ? if you don?t want to be eaten alive by bugs before you even catch a fish!

Armed with the stuff I read, I went about to experience Fly Fishing without even going near a body of water.

Wondering how?

A site that sells fly fishing products ? with pretty pictures too! ? Riverbum
The nearest thing I got to Fly Fishing was to play the fly fishing game I downloaded from Fly Sim

BEIJING, July 4 (Xinhua) -- China's meteorological authority renewed its orange alert for heavy rain in the south and southwest of the country on Monday.

Heavy rain will hit the provinces of Anhui, Jiangsu, Hubei, Jiangxi, Hunan and Guizhou, and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region until Tuesday morning, with precipitation reaching 200 millimeters in some areas, the National Meteorological Center said on its website.

The center advised people living in the affected areas to take precautions against possible floods and landslides, and those living in mountainous areas to move to safe places.

China has a four-tier color-coded system for severe weather, with red being the most serious, followed by orange, yellow and blue.

Continuous rainfall over the past two weeks has left at least 61 people dead and 14 others missing in China.

In central Hubei Province, 34 people have died and 11 others are missing. In eastern Anhui Province, 27 people have died and another three are missing, according to local authorities. Enditem

"It's not possible that I am engaged in an abusive relationship - they've never hit me."

Does this have a familiar ring to you? Very possibly this sentiment or another one that's quite like it has been expressed to you by a friend, or a person in your family - or maybe even by yourself. It's the easy way out to attempt to explain a abusive partnership as "not really abusive" only for the reason that the person has not tried physical violence, but does that really make it not fall into the label of "abusive" relationships?

Frankly Justin Abdelkader Jersey , the answer is "No."

Relationships may fall into a number of descriptions without ever going to the level of actual harm - e.g., verbally abusive relationships.

Verbally abusive rela.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Kwi 12, 2018 07:52    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Parks Alice Strona Główna -> nochloradil Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: